I really enjoyed reading this book. And I will read it again, and again. As a start-up business owner who is struggling his way through the startup part . What I took away from his approach was this: Serial entrepreneurs do not plan elaborately. The best entrepreneurs:
- Figure out what they want
- Take a small step toward their goal
- Pause after taking that small step to see what they learned
- Build that learning into their next step,
- then go back to step one to make sure they are on track, or if they need to change their goal, before proceeding onto step two
- Rinse, lather and repeat
His methods are clear, demystify the start-up/entrepreneur mind-set and skill set and help you move forward to making a real change in your own life.